четвъртък, 28 юни 2007 г.

Текстове на песни на Боб Марли






Could you be loved
Could You be Loved Could you be loved and be loved Could you be loved and be loved Don't let them fool you Or even try to school you, oh! noWe've got a mind of our own So go to hell if what you're thinking Is not right Love would never leave us alone In the darkness there must come out to light Could you be loved and be loved Could you be loved and be loved The road of life is rocky And you may stumble too So while you point your fingers Someone else is judging you Love you brotherman Could you be, could you be, could you be loved Could you be, could you be loved Don't let them change you Or even rearrange you, oh! noWe've got a life to liveThey say only, onlyOnly the fittest of the fittest shall surviveStay aliveCould you be loved and be lovedCould you be loved and be lovedYou ain't gonna miss your waterUntil your well runs dryNo matter how you treat himThe man will never be satisfied Could you be, could you be, could you be loved Could you be, could you be loved Say something, say something Say something Reggae, reggae Say something Rockers, rockers Say something could you be loved


Africa Unite
Africa UniteAfrica, Unite'Cause we're moving right out of Babylon And we're going to our father's land How good and how pleasant it would beBefore God and man, yeahTo see the unification of all Africans, yeah As it's been said already let it be done, yeah We are the children of the Rastaman We are the children of the Higher ManAfrica, Unite 'cause the children wanna come homeAfrica, Unite 'cause we're moving right out of BabylonAnd we're grooving to our father's landHow good and how pleasant it would beBefore God and manTo see the unification of all Rastaman, yeahAs it's been said already let it be done, yeah I tell you who we are under the sunWe are the children of the Rastaman We are the children of the Higher ManSo, Africa, Unite, Africa, UniteUnite for the benefit of your peopleUnite for it's later than you thinkUnite for the benefit of your peopleUnite for it's later than you thinkAfrica awaits its creators, Africa awaiting its creators Africa, you're my forefather cornerstoreUnite for the Africans abroad, unite for the Africans a yardAfrica, Unite

Stir it up
Stir it up, little darling, stir it up Come on, baby, come on and stir it up, little darling, stir it up It's been a long, long time Since I've got you on my mind And now you are here I say, it's so clear To see what we can do, honey, just me and you Come on and stir it up, little darling, stir it up Come on baby, come on and stir it up, little darling, stir it up I'll push the wood I'll blaze your fire Then I'll satisfy your heart's desire Said I'll stir it, yeah, ev'ry minute, yeah All you got to do is keep it in, baby And stir it up, little darling, stir it up Come on and stir it up, ooh, little darling, stir it up, yeah Oh, will you quench me while I'm thirsty? Come and cool me down when I'm hot? Your recipe, darling, is so tasty And you sure can stir your pot So stir it up, little darling, stir it up Come on and stir it up, ooh, little darling, stir it up Come on and stir it up, oh, little darling, stir it up Little darling, stir it up Come on and stir it up, little darling, stir it up

Jammin`
We're jammingI wanna jam it with you,We're jamming, jammingAnd I hope you like jamming tooAin't no rules, ain't no vow, we can do it anyhowI and I will see you through,'Cos every day we pay the price with a little sacrificeJamming till the jam is through.We're jammingTo think that jamming was a thing of the past,We're jamming, jammingAnd I hope this jam is gonna lastNo bullet can stop us now, we neither beg nor will we bowNeither can be bought or sold.We all defend the right, JAH JAH children must uniteYour life is worth much more than gold.We're jamming, jammingWe're jamming in the name of the LordWe're jamming, jammingWe're jamming right straight from JAHHoly mount ZionHoly mount ZionJAH sitteth in Mount ZionAnd rules all CreationYeah, we're jamming, jammingI wanna jam it with youWe're jamming, jammingI'm jammed, I hope you're jamming tooJam's about my pride and truth I cannot hideToo Keep you satisfied.True love that now exist is the love I can't resistSo jam by my side.

Няма коментари: